It’s Frocktober again people!!
Yes, it’s that time of year where people wear dresses for the whole month of October (men can participate, too!) in order to raise money for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation who are beavering away doing all their science-y stuff, trying to develop an early detection test for this insidious disease. That’s one of the worst things about ovarian cancer: there is no early detection test, and the symptoms of the disease are easily attributed to other really quite innocuous things, so the disease is often misdiagnosed until late in its progress, which leads to a low survival rate compared to other forms of cancer that can be detected and treated early.
After a very busy Frocktober 2014 (with the Frocktail party, remember?) I took it pretty quietly last year….. so I’m ready to frock it again in 2016! This year I’ll be Frocking Fridays, and raising funds through my every day hero page which you can find here.
As well as that, I have teamed up with Glam Corner – who have loads of incredible frocks for hire — to give you something very special for your next shoot with me: The next five people to book a shoot with me will receive an $80 gift certificate to hire something gorgeous to wear for your shoot!! How good is that? Go and have a look at their collection. They have an enormous variety of gowns and dresses (plus accessories, too!) in a good range of sizes. You’ll need to book and pay for your shoot in the month of October 2016, but you will be able to hire your gown and have your shoot up until the end of October 2017.
Oh, and of course, you don’t HAVE to hire a gown for your shoot. You could use your gift certificate to hire something for your Melbourne Cup party, or New Year’s Eve, or some other black tie event you have coming up. But you’d only do that if you really want to disappoint your photographer…..
AND in addition to that, if you also make a donation to my Frocktober campaign, I will match your donation with dollar for dollar value* in print and product credit so you can buy lots of gorgeous photos from your shoot.
So now you have three jobs to do:
- make a donation to my Frocktober campaign
- book your photo shoot with me
- choose your gown from Glam Corner
I’m looking forward to seeing you at your photo shoot all frocked up!!
*See terms and conditions for details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROCKTOBER 2016 SPECIAL OFFER FROM VIVIDITY:
- The Frocktober 2016 special offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Photo shoot with vividity must be booked and paid for in the month of October 2016.
- There are five (5) Glam Corner gift certificates available, and will be distributed to the first five (5) people who book and pay in October 2016 for their shoot with Jennifer Taylor/vividity.
- Glam Corner gift voucher will be to the value of $80 dollars, and is to be used under their terms and conditions. Jennifer Taylor/vividity is in no way affiliated or associated with Glam Corner and you must make direct arrangements with them yourself.
- Photo shoot must be held at a mutually convenient time, date and location before 31st October 2017.
- Dollar for dollar matching will be provided in print and product credit with vividity, to be used to purchase print and product from the shoot booked in the month of October 2016. The credit value is capped at $150 Australian Dollars per person.